- Start a new MVC project.
- Add an F# project to your solution with a source file in it.
- Set the project type for your F# project to dll.
- Set the output path to the bin folder of your MVC project.
- Add a namespace declaration to your F# source file. The namespace must match your MVC project's namespace, for example, MvcApplication1.Controllers.
- Write a controller in F# and compile your F# project.
- Reference your F# output in your MVC project.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Get Going Quickly with F# and ASP.NET MVC
Want a quick way to get going with F# and ASP.NET MVC?